If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
22/12/2018 (09:00) Just Added
SANZA Teaching Agency is currently working with an Ofsted rated “Outstanding” two-form entry primary school located in the heart of Ealing, West London. Who are looking to recruit a confident Year 6 Teacher to join their team. This is a culturally diverse school that is proud of their multi-ethnic mix and is looking for the ideal candidate to start in February 2019. This role will continue for 2 terms with the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a truly remarkable Senior Leadership Team that has a track record of rapid and sustained school improvement then this is the Year 3 Teacher role for you!
To be shortlisted for this role you will need to:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Extensive knowledge of the national curriculum for Key Stage 2,
• Strong classroom management skills
• A successful track record to date and the ambition and desire to continue to improve.
• A flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Innovative and resourceful teaching methods
The School will offer:
• PLANNING IS ALREADY DONE!
• An experienced and supportive senior team
• A chance to make a difference and have a fulfilling career
• A professional and friendly working environment
• Happy and well behaved children who love their learning and make them proud
• Dedicated governors, staff, children and parents who work hard to continue to develop the school
• An ambitious school which also cares about staff wellbeing and a work life balance
• The opportunity to be part of an exciting brand new school with excellent facilities
By registering with SANZA, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this Year 5 Teacher role in Ealing. Alternatively, more information please contact Aaron Lemard at SANZA Teaching on (phone number removed)
‘No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. SANZA Teaching Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.’