Year 3 Primary NQT – Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ 3 form entry School – Hackney, East London – Permanent post with access to a leading induction programme – September 2019 – MPS 1
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
Are you currently doing a Primary Teacher Training course and except to achieve QTS by the end of the academic year?
Will you be looking for you first permanent role from September and would be keen to find a vibrant inner London school that offers a great induction programme that is full of support?
Tradewind has worked with this federation of Hackney Schools over the past 10 years! They take in several NQT’s yearly and for this September will be looking to appoint a Year 3 Primary NQT! Full of support and development for the successful candidates this an opportunity not to be missed!
***Year 3 Primary NQT – Hackney, East London – September 2019
***Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ School – 3 form entry with excellent behaviour throughout
***Permanent role with access to leading induction programme
***School will start contract from July, so teachers are paid over summer holiday period
About the School – Year 3 Primary Teacher – Hackney, East London
• Recently rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted this is an exceptional 3 form entry school located in the East London borough of Hackney. The school has high expectations of staff and students but also has a warm and friendly feel.
• The school produces above average results in all areas with an intake of pupils that come from very low socioeconomic backgrounds. 95% of pupils at this school are entitled to free school meals while 80% of students have English as their second language.
• Due to excellent teaching, leadership, behaviour and the support from parents none of the challenges faced by pupils stop them, from achieving. This school is part of a wider federation and community all united by the success enjoyed by all.
• This school specialises in the support and development of NQT’s. They have a leading induction programme which ensures success based on hard work.
About the Role – Year 3 Primary Teacher – Hackney, East London
• This is a dedicated Primary NQT Role taking over a lovely Year 3 class from September. With this being a dedicated role, this means that the NQT’s invited to interview will not be competing against experienced teachers.
• The School has a fantastic NQT programme in place and has appointed an outstanding mentor to guide the successful teacher through their induction year and beyond.
• In terms of what the school is looking for in a NQT they want to see all the basics of confidence, planning and structure of lesson, engagement, assessment and behaviour management. They do not expect an outstanding lesson or the finished product and will invest heavily in training.
• There is a strong chance that this school being part of a federation will have other opportunities in their other schools, across all year groups.
How to apply – Year 3 Primary Teacher – Hackney, East London
If you would like extra information on this school and Year 3 Primary NQT role then we would ask you to contact Adrian at Tradewind on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please email your CV for an immediate call back!