If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
£20000/annum plus benefits
UB3, Hayes, Greater London
29/08/2019 (15:58) Just Added
Our client is the world’s leading premium mattress and pilow company. Their vision is improving the sleep of more people every night, all around the world. They have a permanent role for Warehouse Operative (Picker)
1. Purpose of the role
Their Warehouse is a key part of the business. Their customer base is varied over 200 retailers and individual consumers, 9 outlets shops and 4 mall stores. The team will need to work closely with all divisions within the company including the inventory and transport team. This means that the team needs to be flexible and adaptable.
The Warehouse Picking Operative should assist to make sure that they meet and exceed the expectations of their customers. An organised warehouse contributes considerably to company growth.
2. Key Responsibilities
- Picking and packing.
- Offloading and Loading trucks
- Organising and prioritising the workload
- To work effectively as part of a team
- Assist with the smooth operation of the warehouse
- Helping other warehouse departments when required
- Communicate with supervisor and other staff in a professional manner
- Maintain site hygiene/housekeeping standards to the highest levels
- Ensure compliance to all Health & Safety and company procedures
- Ad-hoc duties on request
3. Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience
- To have Counter balance, reach and/or Bendi Forklift license
- The job holder needs to be practical and be prepared to do whatever it takes to get results.
- Must have a good commercial acumen and be an articulate, clear communicator and have leadership ability.
- Proven track record within a warehouse environment
- Computer Literate
4, Reporting Structure
- This role will report to the Warehouse Supervisor
- The role will be based at their UK Head Office in Middlesex
- The hours for the role are 40 per week, Monday – Friday, alternate shifts 6am-2:30pm, and 10:30am-7pm, however on occasions, you must be able to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business, which can include evenings or weekends.
5. Why the Company is a great place to work
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Holiday
- Life Insurance
- Contributory Pension
- Private Medical insurance
- Team Initiatives (Annual team building day, Employee of the Quarter, Job Swap) Training & Career Development
* Ideally someone with both Counterbalance and Reach truck licences would be preferred but would be happy to take on the right candidate with just Reach truck licence of them.
Less than 10