Tenancy Solutions Apprentice / Social Housing / Tenancy Support / ASB
35 hours per week
• Generous Pension
• 26 Days Holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
• Employee Discount scheme, Health Cash Plan, Child Care Vouchers, Long Service Awards, Car leasing scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career within Housing? Why not join our client at this exciting time in their history. Already a leading provider of housing and support services across the Midlands, London and South East, they are about to invest £1 million on new jobs that will make a real difference to their customers and where they live.
They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will make a positive difference to their services to ensure their customers see and benefit from these changes.
They are looking for a Tenancy Solutions Apprentice to join their team in Leicester reporting into the Tenancy Solutions Team Manager. In this role you will;
• Provide effective support to the Solutions Team to help sustain tenancies by providing high quality, customer focused services to residents by dealing with low level anti-social behaviour (ASB) and tenancy breaches.
• Proactively manage and fully resolve straightforward low level Anti-social behaviour, neighbour nuisance enquiries and tenancy breaches, in line with their customer service standards
• Monitor and manage reports of noise nuisance by utilising the tools available, including managing the enquiries via the noise app and ensuring that the cases are logged on the housing management system
• Provide effective administrative support to the Solution Team including case building and preparing cases for action through the courts
• Covering duty and telephone contact
• Work with the Neighbourhood team and residents to reduce Anti-social behaviour.
If you complete their short application form and attach your CV wthey will be able to keep you up to date regarding dates and locations of their recruitment events.
To learn more about this role they will be holding recruitment events during January 2019 where members of the Housing services team will be available to discuss this and other vacant roles on offer.
The nearest event will be happening on the 17th January 2019 from 4:00pm – 7:00pm at Third Floor, Pentagon House, 52 – 54 Southwark Street, London, SE1 1UN. However they will also be holding events in their offices in Walton-on-Thames on the 12th January and Leicester on the 19th January if you wish to also attend these.
Closing date: Midnight, Sunday 3rd February 2019