If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
Job Type: Temporary
Job Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire,, United Kingdom
Temporary Data Analyst jobs in Northampton, Northamptonshire,, United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst to join a fantastic company in Northampton on a temporary basis.
If you’re looking to join a first-rate team, have sound maths skills, are extremely analytical and want to be a part of a growing global organisation then this might be the role for you!
* Responsible for coordinating purchasing reviews and meetings
* Gathering high risk information and updating files
* Completing any outstanding actions following purchasing reviews
* Ensuring all queries are closed within a timely manner
* Identify and resolve or escalate any data integrity issues
* Run and produce weekly and monthly data reports
* Aim to hit regular KPI targets
* Are self-motivated and always show initiative
* Are a fast learner and always keen to understand and learn new things
* Show great attention to detail and have the ability to prioritise and problem solve
* Have the ability to produce accurate and meaningful information under pressure
* Can display a high degree of PC literacy
* Have a great working knowledge of Excel – VLookups and Pivot Tables
Key words: Statistics, Graduate, Evaluation, Testing, Audit, Strategic Analyst, Intelligence Analyst, Strategy Analyst, Control, Risk