Salary: £30000 – £35000/annum
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: City Of London, United Kingdom
Team Manager (6 month FTC, possibly going perm) jobs in City Of London, United Kingdom
Team Manager (6 month FTC with possibility of going perm)
Our client, based in the heart of the City, is a global risk consultancy. They require a Team Manager to join their growing company on a 6 month FTC basis with the possibility of going permanent.
– Leading the management of the administration team
– Being the point of contact and escalation for the team
– Organising and coordinating team meetings, activities and information
– Providing ad hoc assistance to the Regional Manager as and when required
– Identifying opportunities for development, improvement and training requirements
– Ensuring accurate & efficient team outputs
– Cascade relevant info & seek input from team and stakeholders
– Providing guidance, support and training, identifying development needs within the team
– Lead ad-hoc initiatives to drive continuous improvement
– Managing & coordinating the strategy reporting schedule
– Conducting regular data audits and procedure reviews
– Drive the administration team to understand, focus on & achieve their objectives
– Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office; knowledge of Viso & Sharepoint is advantageous
– Ability to deliver internal training
– Previous experience of managing a team
– Ability to make accurate decisions
– Experience working in a large, commercial organisation
– Ability to deliver internal training across a variety of audience types
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships
– Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise own workload
– Accurate eye for detail
– Ability to identify any issues and resolve them in a professional manner
– Ability to use own initiative
– Capable of working under pressure and meeting deadlines
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114