My Client is an Interior Design company seeking an experienced and suitably qualified individual for a dual role as Studio/Account Manager to assist the interior design team at our studio in the West End. The applicant will be responsible for the organisation of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office & help drive the business forward. The Director will also require the chosen candidate to assist with personal administration where necessary.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
This key role is very broad with a wide range of responsibilities. Ideal candidates will be confident, organised, committed, with excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to their work. The chosen candidate will get to work in a lovely close-knit team in an attractive office space in the heart of London.
– Ensuring all office management duties are fulfilled including updating and maintaining internal processes and systems and facilities
– General administrative tasks to Director (answering phones, diary management, etc)
– Scheduling and facilitating meetings
– Booking travel arrangements for the Director and team members
– Update and maintain office policies and procedures
– Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
– Maintain contact/trade accounts list
– Submit and reconcile expense reports
– Act as the point of contact for internal and external client
– Monitoring office supplies and ordering / purchasing supplies as required
– Assist with IT issues which occur in the studio, liaising with the IT consultants when needed
– Co-ordinating maintenance of photocopiers and printers
– Formatting and scheduling daily Instagram posts
– Uploading new content to the website/amending existing content to keep it current
– Basic house-keeping
– Record employee holidays, sickness, other absences and highlight any potential areas of concern
– Manage all recruitment administration
– Manage all administrative processes around annual pay process, salary changes, promotion, leavers, and maternities (including maternity meetings) and contract extensions
– Respond to employee requests regarding HR issues, policies, and procedures.
– Coordinate training for staff members and book in events
– Raising invoices for clients
– Inputting and processing received invoices ensuring accurate coding into Xero in a timely and accurate manner via the invoice management system
– Preparing timely and accurate supplier payment runs via internet banking
– Being the direct contact for suppliers on all invoice / payment related queries
– Managing the entire monthly staff expenses process within deadlines and as per agreed policy, ensuring accurate coding
– Review all expenses and ensure invoices and receipts support each claim
– Clean electronic filing of invoice and payments documentation including relevant receipts
– Prepare monthly management accounts to review on monthly basis with Director
– Monitoring company cash flow on a constant basis and prepare weekly report for Director
– 2 years minimum in a senior administrative and or accounts role
– Intermediate Excel/ Xero knowledge
– Excellent financial acumen
– Exceptional communication skills
– Good knowledge of IT
– Reliable and punctual
– Strong academic background
– Exposure to managing staff
– Polished personal presentation
– Background in the interior design/construction industry is advantageous
– Knowledge of ESTI PC is advantageous
– inDesign and Photoshop skills are advantageous
Salary negotiable based on level of qualifications and experience. Full-time position however will consider part-time (3 days a week) depending on level of experience and/or industry knowledge. This is an interesting role with a relatively new company, giving you the opportunity to see the company grow.