If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
30/08/2019 (10:50) Just Added
Reporting to: Service Manager
Location: London Region
Salary: Very Competitive
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lift Engineer who is seeking an opportunity with a well-established business that encourages autonomous working and taking ownership of projects. Tasked with the upkeep of various lifts, platform lifts, escalators and moving walks, you will be responsible for all day-to-day maintenance activities, routine service, fault finding and repairs. To be successful in this role you should have previous experience in a similar position, have a good technical ability, be proactive and a great problem solver with the ability to communicate at all levels.
About the Company
You will be joining a leading company in the elevation sector worldwide, with 50 years of experience installing and providing maintenance and modernization services for lifts and escalators, of all brands and models, covering all market sectors. With a service coverage of the whole of the UK, the company offers a wealth of market experience and a highly skilled local infrastructure further supported by a global organization. Achieving worldwide success with company products utilized in more than 100 countries!
- Carrying out regular planned preventative maintenance and service visits
- Attending lift breakdown call-outs to carry out minor lift repairs
- Meeting agreed customer response times, building relationships with clients
- Providing regular updates to the Service Manager and becoming an integral part of the regional 24/7 Standby/Call-out rota.
- Solving issues across a portfolio of company and competitor lifting equipment and carrying out basic LG1 examinations
- Problem solving and working on your own initiative
- Engineering qualification (Minimum NVQ 3)
- Service Engineer experience
- Full driving licence
- Very Competitive Salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday and company benefits