If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
£40000 – £50000/annum
23/01/2019 (10:32) Just Added
Acting as the ‘customer champion’ you will ensure that service requests, incidents and complaints are progressed and resolved in compliance with agreed SLAs while communicating with end-users and clients in a timely manner.
As a Service Desk Manager, your daily duties will include:
• Managing a team including coaching, mentoring, developing and arranging the training of team members, including identifying and eliminating skills gaps and single points of failure.
• Assisting the ICT Director to develop and implement processes, procedures and continuous development.
• Ensuring that core and out-of-hours first line support is available as defined in the relevant SLAs.
• Meeting or exceeding the SLAs for which the team are responsible, including the measurement and monitoring of relevant KPIs.
• Providing 1st line support including call logging & documenting/core desktop support/remote takeover.
• Resolving/routing other customer requests.
• Planning and implementing the IT change requirements relating to department or office moves or setting up new offices.
• Setting up new starters – providing equipment and education.
• Working with the IT Trainer to provide education and training packages.
To be a successful Service Desk Manager, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• An IT/Information Systems qualified graduate or equivalent and/or experience of working with a range of technologies (including Microsoft) within business/operating areas within a professional environment.
• Previous experience of IT and Business User experience, with sensitivity and commitment to business problem-solving.
• Experience in managing and operating 1st and 2nd line service desks and delegating tasks to colleagues and supervising them.
• Experience in running focussed and results-oriented meetings (including huddles).
• An understanding of management principles.
• Demonstrated experience and ability in successfully utilising “soft skills” or “people skills”.
In return for this managerial role, you will receive a salary of £40,000 – £50,000 per annum depending on experience.
To apply for this managerial role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.