£40000 – £50000/annum
23/01/2019 (10:32) Just Added
Acting as the ‘customer champion’ you will ensure that service requests, incidents and complaints are progressed and resolved in compliance with agreed SLAs while communicating with end-users and clients in a timely manner.
As a Service Desk Manager, your daily duties will include:
• Managing a team including coaching, mentoring, developing and arranging the training of team members, including identifying and eliminating skills gaps and single points of failure.
• Assisting the ICT Director to develop and implement processes, procedures and continuous development.
• Ensuring that core and out-of-hours first line support is available as defined in the relevant SLAs.
• Meeting or exceeding the SLAs for which the team are responsible, including the measurement and monitoring of relevant KPIs.
• Providing 1st line support including call logging & documenting/core desktop support/remote takeover.
• Resolving/routing other customer requests.
• Planning and implementing the IT change requirements relating to department or office moves or setting up new offices.
• Setting up new starters – providing equipment and education.
• Working with the IT Trainer to provide education and training packages.
To be a successful Service Desk Manager, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• An IT/Information Systems qualified graduate or equivalent and/or experience of working with a range of technologies (including Microsoft) within business/operating areas within a professional environment.
• Previous experience of IT and Business User experience, with sensitivity and commitment to business problem-solving.
• Experience in managing and operating 1st and 2nd line service desks and delegating tasks to colleagues and supervising them.
• Experience in running focussed and results-oriented meetings (including huddles).
• An understanding of management principles.
• Demonstrated experience and ability in successfully utilising “soft skills” or “people skills”.
In return for this managerial role, you will receive a salary of £40,000 – £50,000 per annum depending on experience.
To apply for this managerial role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.