Secondary supply teachers South London
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
Are you looking for flexibility to work around your busy schedule?
Are you looking to work at a variety of schools around your area?
Do you want to have the ability to take time off for holidays?
Do you want to build up your school experience without the full responsibility of a teaching role?
Do you have good classroom behaviour management?
Do you want to earn a competitive day rate and work with excellent schools in London?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, then Destination Education may be able to help! We are working with a number of secondary schools around the Lambeth, Wandsworth and Southwark regions who require staff on a day to day or short term supply basis.
We offer roles across Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, Qualified teachers, exam invigilators, and SEN Teaching Assistants. Some of the initial contracts may be extended to a longer term or even permanent basis in the future!
* Rates of pay between £70-150 per day (depending on role + experience)
* Secondary schools within South and Central London
* Day to day or short term contracts
* Hours usually between 8.30am-4pm (differs between schools)
* Teaching across KS3-5
Responsibilities of supply teachers:
* Be available to work at short notice
* Follow school policies and procedures
* Be able to follow lesson plans
* Have excellent communication skills
* Have strong classroom behaviour
* Leaving a hand over for teachers and next member of staff where necessary
In order to be considered, you must be eligible to work within the UK, hold a valid DBS (or be willing to complete one), and have experience in a school environment.
If you would like to be considered as one of our supply staff and enjoy the benefits that come along with it, do not hesitate to apply now!