If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
EC1A, Old Bailey, Greater London
21/12/2018 (14:11) Just Added
Reprographics Operative, London (SPS2190)
Tube Zone: St Pauls –Zone 1
Pay: Dependent on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (FTC)
Closing Date: 28th December 2018
To work as a member of the Swiss Post Solutions (SPS) team to ensure efficient, effective and proactive running of the reprographic function. The post holder will perform a variety of tasks related to the reprographics functions, and will flexibly and proactively respond to any client requirements as and when necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operating HV Colour and Black & White devices via network connections.
- Operating finishing Equipment such as wire/comb binding, guillotining and laminating.
- Working to tight, specified deadlines.
- Some administrative and data input tasks.
- Professional at all times when dealing with clients and proactively represent SPS on site promoting excellent customer service.
- Dealing with enquiries from the client, both face to face and on the telephone.
- Any other duties as required by the CSM.
The ideal candidate will display knowledge and experience of the following:
- A good level of IT skill, including knowledge of print set-ups.
- The ability to prioritise and manage peak service demands.
- A flexible approach to working patterns.