£125 – £135/annum
23/01/2019 (16:33) Just Added
Are you a qualified teacher looking for a more flexible way of doing what you love?
Are you an NQT teacher looking to experience different schools and year groups?
Have you considered supply teaching as this is the perfect solution for teachers who are not looking for the commitment of a full- time teaching contract but wish to stay in the classroom?
Successful candidates will:
* Have Qualified Teaching Status (QTS)
* Recent teaching experience (EYFS/KS1/KS2)
* Good behaviour management and classroom organisation skills
* Have good subject knowledge for the Primary subjects
* Flexible, able to adapt to needs of the pupils and/or schools
*Access to a car or able to take public transport as required is essential
Protocol Education is one of the country’s leading educational recruitment agencies. We require Teachers in mainstream and SEN schools throughout the area and offer competitive rates of pay. If you think you have the skills and experience for this role then please email your CV to (url removed). Please contact us with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!