If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
£20000 – £25000/annum
Paddington, Greater London
04/04/2019 (11:36) Just Added
Office Manager / Administrator, Conent, Proof Reading, Editing, CMS, Social Media, Administration, start up, MS office
My client as featured in The Times as the TripAdvisor for residential property, is looking for an enthusiastic team player to join this exciting start up business in the property industry.
They feature residential developments across London, and soon to be the rest of the UK, offering residents the opportunity to write a review on their development.
They are looking for a hard-working. enthusiastic individual to join their team as they grow in this exciting space. Day to day duties will include proofing reviews submitted, verifying resident reviews, uploading data to the website, helping to create social media posts, attending meetings as well as other duties. We also need someone to manage the day to day operations of a team of casual staff who are out actively recruiting reviews.
Experience in the property industry is preferred but not essential as long as there is an interest residential property.
- Proofing reviews submitted to website & verifying using various techniques
- Managing outsourced social media agency with a view to bringing in house
- Managing a team of casual staff who are on the ground recruiting reviews & managing their rotas
- Work with Co-Founders to develop the wider business
- General office management
There is opportunity to contribute to our business in broader ways than the specific responsibilities above:
Business development – assist with sales, marketing and account management of partners
Business strategy – contribute to business model evolution
Team building – play a lead role in recruiting team members to the business, especially the marketing team
If you feel you offer excellence in some of these areas, but perhaps certain elements do not suit you, then we’d still be interested to hear from you.
- Outgoing, self-motivated, can-do person who is passionate about providing a great service
- Resourceful problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in a start-up will be a plus but not essential
- Right to work in the UK