Management Level 5 Tutor / Assessor – Home-based (covering London) – £30,000 – £34,000 starting salary DOE / Extensive Holiday + Bank Holidays / Pension / Health Scheme / Expenses paid from home / Annual Salary Review
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
We’re delighted to represent an exciting Training Provider whose objective is to become an Ofsted Grade 1 Provider within the next few years. With a vastly experienced and passionate Senior Management Team in place, combined with a range of loyal Levy Clients, we’re now seeking to appoint an ILM Level 5 Management Tutor / Assessor to join the business on a full time, permanent basis and help take the business forward.
This organisation is also financially secure, as they are part of a much larger group with national coverage and a strong reputation in the training & development industry.
Management Level 5 Tutor / Assessor – The Role:
– Manage your own caseload of up to 45 learners (depending on locations) including delivery expectations, one-to-one support, and ensuring the learning journey of each learner is exceptional
– Draw upon your managerial experience and pass onto the learners to enhance their learning experience
– You will have the autonomy to deliver training via classroom-based delivery, work-based delivery, and virtual-classroom delivery depending on the learning styles of your caseload
– Ensure learner progress is achieved and recorded appropriately, whilst also ensuring quality of training delivery is exceptional with each learner to manage both learner, employer, Awarding Organisation and Ofsted expectations
Management Level 5 Tutor / Assessor – The Ideal Candidate:
– A strong occupational background in Management, ideally working within a large employer / corporate and a solid understanding of managing processes and people
– Hold a relevant Level 5 Management qualification or willingness to work towards
– A solid understanding of Apprenticeship delivery requirements, including the importance of quality assurance, and awarding organisation requirements (in this case ILM, but will also be happy to consider CMI or alternative accreditations)
– A passion for people development is a must
– Hold relevant Assessor / Tutoring / Training qualifications (for example, A1 Assessors Award, D32/D33, TAQA)
– Hold a full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle
To apply for this vacancy online, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below. If, however, you would like to discuss it prior to application then please contact Addie Marks at Recruiterlink by email –
By applying for this role, you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs