If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
£40000 – £45000/annum Days, Package
04/04/2019 (11:32) Just Added
£40,000 – £45,000 + Monday to Friday days only + Overtime (5+) + Package + Benefits + Training
This is a unique and challenging opportunity for a maintenance engineer looking to take the next step or currently in a similar role with a background from industrial maintenance looking to work for a market leading bio energy plant. Work as an electrically bias maintenance engineer on state of the art multi million pound machinery where you will become a technical specialist on their plant machinery. Lead a team of highly skilled engineers and work on an array of project work to maximise downtime and increase profits.
Work for a market leading energy company part of a group with multiple sites. With high standards and an ambitious mind sent they continue to expand. With a huge respect for their staff they prize themselves on training and developing their engineers. This position will suit a maintenance engineer looking to work in a challenging environment where he will be rewarded for hard work and dedication.
* Overseeing maintenance department
* Working on PPM’s, project work, 5s and six sigma
* 10 + direct reports
* Attending maintenance, breakdown and repairs
* Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
* Background- Maintenance Engineering Supervisor, Maintenance Supervisor, Engineering Supervisor, Maintenance Manager, Engineering Manager, Maintenance Engineering Manager, Engineering lead, Maintenance Engineer
* Experience from manufacturing/ industrial/ process
* Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
* Time served or Engineering qualifications