If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
SM4, North Cheam, Greater London
04/04/2019 (10:53) Just Added
My client is a specialist engineering company who supply, repair and service products across most industries but specialise in work for the water and waste industry. They have rapidly increased their footprint in the UK over the last 12 months and can now cover the whole of the UK and due to continued growth they are now looking for a Junior Accounts Administrator to join their Head Office in Morden.
The Junior Accounts Administrator responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting background and be familiar with bookkeeping but this role would suit someone who is currently working towards their AAT qualification.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
Webster Business Service is a recruitment agency acting on behalf of our client for this vacancy.