If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
£30000 – £32000/annum 30 Days Holiday + Great Pension
29/07/2019 (10:25) Just Added
An exciting opportunity to forge your career in IT and HR Systems Admin for a global organisation based in Central London.
As a HR Systems Administrator, your day-to-day duties will consist of:
• Engaging with global stakeholders and partner with HR/Change Managers to assist in using Oracle Fusion HCM and Taleo.
• Global requirements gathering across several country offices.
• Providing documentation to outline requirements, presenting any key changes to management.
• Providing ongoing support with system testing and regression testing.
• Support with UAT across global offices, supporting users with any system related queries.
• Providing post implementation system support, escalating to Oracle where necessary.
If you have the following skills/experience please apply ASAP:
• A keen interest in developing a career within IT or HRIS (human resources information systems)
• Providing technical support of HR applications at any level
• Excellent communication skills to effectively engage with stakeholders and end users.
• Ability to understand technology, system processes and to communicate with technical/business stakeholders.
• HR System support experience would be an advantage, specifically Oracle HCM Cloud and Taleo.
If successful you will be rewarded with a good base of up to £32,000 and a generous package including 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays, an excellent pension scheme and flexible working.
If you are interested, we would encourage an immediate application as interviewing for the HR Systems Administrator will be taking place shortly.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three – five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.