Front of House/Customer Service Team
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
London (various locations)
Our client’s energetic Front of House team are the face of TOG and are dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience for our Members and their visitors. Due to expansion, we are currently recruiting for various positions across our client’s London locations. If you are looking for a dynamic, customer facing role where no 2 days are the same, then we would love to hear from you.
Are you a people person who isn’t afraid to hit the ground running in representing and being the embodiment for our client and for one of their 41 (and growing!) London buildings? Can you thrive in an upbeat environment where no two days are ever the same?
Because our client is home to a diverse portfolio of creative and ground-breaking communities – from app creators to advertising agencies, financiers to foodies, and artists to architects – their rapidly expanding family are looking for a number of confident and engaging individuals to join their Front of House team to assist managing one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in the UK.
This role is for you if
• You love mingling with new people from all walks of life and being the first face of our client. You get a kick out of making connections and helping others. You don’t get flustered with questions, phone calls or conversations.
• Helping others gives you a huge sense of accomplishment – from planning and delivering “random acts of kindness” to surprise their members, to organising mouth-watering catering parties – being responsible for the smooth running of our building’s big and small day-to-day successes makes you feel warm inside.
• You’re a great team player and know just the right things to say to foster harmony and build bridges with people in and outside of the business. The success of our client isn’t a one-man job – you’ll work in camaraderie with a variety of other team members to keep the spaces pumping and buzzing.
• Problem-solving is no problem at all. You’re a thinker, a do-er and aren’t afraid to get creative with solutions or improvisations.
• You’re not looking for an ordinary 9 to 5 desk job. Every day holds something different in store – one day, you might be conducting fire alarm tests, and the next, you could be assisting with their networking events instead.
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve got
• Reception/FOH experience or relevant retail/customer service experience
• A-Level qualifications or a minimum of 3 GCSE’s at C grade (or equivalent)
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• A great knack for multi-tasking and juggling priorities
• A comfortable working knowledge of MS Office tools – particularly in Word and Excel
• A brilliant self-starter nature to work independently as well as part of a team
• A “work hard, play hard” attitude
Working with you
Because our client has so many buildings (41 to be exact – with 7 more on the way) each with their own unique culture and ecosystem, we take extra steps to ensure every newcomer is joining a space that matches them.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.