If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
£45000 – £52000/annum + benefits
29/07/2019 (10:24) Just Added
French subsidiary of a leadingSecure Access Controlcompany is looking to recruit a French speaking Finance and Administration Manager. You will be responsible for the UK accounts including management and cost accounting and various administrative duties. The Finance and Administration Manager will work closely with the Country Manager and will report to the Group Finance Director based in France. This is a new role and will require someone with experience of international companies and the ability to improve and establish control processes where those are not yet in place.
It is expected that this will develop into a Finance Director role.
ROLE of the Finance and Administration Manager
- Establishing processes and systems for the newly created finance department
- Taking responsibility for all monthly management reporting for the UK subsidiary; including P&L, Balance Sheet, variance analysis and commentaries, corporate budgeting and forecasting etc. to be submitted to head office accurately and timely
- Completing HMRC declarations and supervising the external accountancy firm regarding payroll
- Reporting monthly accounts under IFRS rules to the group accountant in France
- Being responsible for the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts and accompanying reporting packages, variance analysis and commentaries
- Advising the group regarding audits, external stakeholders such as bank, insurance, etc
- Analysing working capital making sure it is in line with the group objectives
- Liaising with the Group HR Manager in France to manage HR functions including payroll, training, company employee handbook, contracts etc,
- Recruiting a part-time accountant
- Supervising the part-time accountant and an administrative assistant
- Fluent French and English
- ACCA or CIMA part qualified or qualified or similar experience as a Finance and Administration Manager
- Strong experience of IFRS rules and UK accounting
- Previous experience in international companies
- Very good communication and organisation skills
- Ability to set up and improve processes
- The post holder will have to travel to France on regular basis
Between £45k and £50k according to experience + benefits