If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
Job Type: Temporary
Job Location: Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
Finance Administrator jobs in Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
Adecco are currently looking for a full time Finance Admin Assistant to work for their client at a leading Global organisation based in Welwyn Garden City. The Finance Admin Assistant will be working 36 hours a week and the working hours are Monday to Friday 9-5. The Finance Admin Assistant will be providing temporary cover for over 12 months and should be available to start immediately. The Finance Admin Assistant will be providing support to the Food Packaging Design Department.
As an administrator within the Food Packaging Design Team, you will work for our Finance Executive to support in the smooth running of the team.
– Partnering closely with the Finance Executive to prioritise work.
– Processing invoices via the Webex system (training given where necessary).
– Liaise with the Supplier Help Desk & Artwork Agency partners to resolve supplier queries as required.
– Promptly flag/escalate issues with supplier queries to the Finance Executive.
– Obtain approval/log approved estimates onto finance tracker. Log & obtain approval on estimates from Agencies/Photographers etc then passes to Design Finance Exec for PO Raising.
– Assist the Design Management Team to ensure the smooth running of the team (meeting co-ordination etc…).
– Occasionally arrange Design Team Meeting / Book meeting room & send out the Agenda.
– Maintaining project tracker and ensuring projects are progressing on time.
– Process invoice requests via Web Form / GSCOP & sort queries from Supplier/Zendesk within 48 hours.
– Weekly meeting with Design Finance Exec (catch up on workload etc. / how things are going).
– High level of proficiency in Excel along with a good understanding of Word & PowerPoint.
– Organised and able to prioritise work effectively.
– Experience of processing invoices to suppliers in volume.
– Experience of online finance systems desirable.
– Strong team player.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Admin Assistant to work for a global organisation with a competitive hourly salary.
Adecco are an employment business. Adecco are an equal opportunity employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.