If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
£60000 – £75000/annum
30/08/2019 (12:12) Just Added
Butler Rose is proud to be supporting a high growth FMCG business with the expansion of their team based in Hammersmith. A global business with ambitious plans to develop, they operate in the retail / distribution sector specialising within the entertainment market.
We are seeking to recruit a Qualified F, P & A Manager for their expanding team to partner with management in leading the development of forecasts, budgets, and long term strategic plans. This position will play a core role in the monthly/quarterly/annual management reporting process to drive insight and business interventions to ensure business plans are executed effectively. In addition, this position will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including financial presentations, financial modelling & driving process improvement.
The F, P & A Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the coordination, consolidation and financial analysis of quarterly financial forecasts and annual plan.
- Spearheading the annual budget process by compiling and presenting financial models, leading the budget submission process, presenting financial results and highlighting risk & opportunity,
- Leading the monthly financial close management reporting, forecasting and analysis; including variance analysis for general F, P & A KPIs and Operations-specific metrics.
- Developing metrics, reporting tools, and models to analyse the financial performance of the business and support strategic initiatives.
- Driving appropriate level of consistency and standardisation as it relates to financial reporting, metrics, and information.
- Identifying key business drivers and track performance against these measures. Highlight trends and analysing causes of unexpected variances.
- Managing the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modelling tools; Champion efforts to improve financial processes and quality of information.
Candidates should be fully Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA ideally with a relevant degree and have worked for a global FMCG, Manufacturing or Distribution business. You will be experienced at manager level with excellent leadership skills and be an ambitious, driven and proactive person with a can-do attitude.
You will offer proven project management, F, P & A, business partnering and financial modelling skills, have a strong collaborative approach and have high levels of commercial acumen.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business, which is on track for phenomenal growth in a fun, dynamic and constantly evolving environment.
Please note this role will involve some reasonable and paid for travel .
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.