Customer Service Team Leader
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
Historic Royal Palaces is the independent charity that looks after the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, Kensington Palace, the Banqueting House, Kew Palace and Hillsborough Castle. We help everyone explore the story of how monarchs and people have shaped society in some of the greatest palaces ever built.
Position: Deputy Welcome Team Leader
Location: Kensington, London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 36 hours per week, on a 4 week rolling rota including 2 weekends a month
Salary: £23,843 per annum
Closing date: 15th September 2019
Initial interviews: w/c 23rd September 2019
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic and confident Deputy Welcome Team Leader to help lead our skilled admissions team to deliver 5 star service, achieve charitable targets and deliver a warm welcome to all our visitors. If you are ready for the next step in your career, this unique HRP position could be for you.
– Shop floor supervision of the Welcome Team.
– Ensure the team adhere to all processes, procedures and policies.
– Informal performance management of the Welcome Team.
– Relevant administration duties (daily use of MS Office required).
– Perform the role of Lead Cashier and oversee our current Lead Cashiers.
– Liaising with external departments.
– Develop & deliver team training and support.
– Support the team to reach and exceed our charitable targets.
– Support the other Deputy and Team Leaders, working together as one cohesive unit.
As part of the operations management team you will have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude in this challenging supervisory role, which has been designed to provide maximum support to help you achieve your professional goals. You will face challenges head on whilst leading by example. You will set, follow and expect the highest of standards from the Welcome Team. Working as a pair with our current Deputy Team Leader, as well as with the wider palace management, you will ensure smooth operations for the team and our visitors.
You will receive:
– A structured and personalised training programme which is unique to Historic Royal Palaces.
– The opportunity to get an insight into heritage management which can be used as a spring board for your next steps.
– The opportunity to develop and strengthen transferable management and administration skills within the operations department.
– A greater understanding of admissions processes and wider palace operations.
– Training opportunities, such as the HRP Team Leader programme and all other relevant courses.
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Team Leader, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Representative, Supervisor, Team Leader, etc.