If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
NW9, Kingsbury, Greater London
19/03/2019 (16:18) Just Added
Westminster Homecare are currently recruiting for a Well-Being Co-ordinator for an 38 bed Extra Care Scheme for over 50’s in Kingsbury, North West London.
A varied and challenging role, the Well-being Co-ordinator will support the management team in the effective day-to-day operations of the service. You will act as the first point of contact for all incoming calls and enquiries; accurately recording and directing these queries to the right place. An effective team player, you will co-ordinate between the service and our community links, booking transport, appointments and engaging with external services, such as Social Services, GP`s, and commissioners and also our customers` families.
This role will suit a Field Care Supervisor, Team Leader or Care Co-ordinator
You will bring the following to the role:
- A passion for working with older people and promoting positive well-being and independence
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults in a supported environment
- An understanding of the issues faced by older people in society
- Good IT, written and numeracy skills
- Experience collating data using spreadsheets
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to engage with different people, including customers, family members and other professionals
- Ability to organise and prioritise your workload
- The Role –
Assist in the efficient running and the management / supervision / training of care and support
Ensure the Quality of Service Provision meets with policies and expectations. Ensure that
regulatory requirements are met. Undertake and implement Care and Support Plans, Risk
Assessments and Reviews following all aspects of Health and Safety requirements as specified within the Health and Safety Policy and Procedure and in accordance with training given.
To provide care to Service Users.
For a full Job Description please apply
What we will offer you in return: Generous On-Call Payment • Competitive salary • Continuous training and development • An opportunity to progress within a growing company • Pension Scheme • Career Support • A friendly and supportive team • Refer a friend incentives