If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
£30000 – £45000/annum OTE
Twickenham, Greater London
24/12/2018 (11:32) Just Added
Trainee Enforcement Officer – Bailiff – Twickenham & West London
We have a number of vacancies for Trainee Enforcement Officer Bailiff positions. Typical earnings are OTE £30k-£45k+. NO PREVIOUS bailiff experience needed.
Background experience within the following is an advantage:
- Military (Air force, Army, Navy)
- Sales (business development, field sales, client and customer facing sales)
- HMP prison (Prison officer, Prison Custody Officer)
- Housing Officer, Immigration Officer, Rent Arrears Officer
- Security, Door security, close protection, maritime security
- Managers, Management & Store Managers
In addition, any background where you have to deal with people and difficult situations.
Size does not matter! You can be big or small, male or female, it does not matter – if you can communicate well and are good with all types of people then we would like to hear from you!
The company have hundreds of thousands of warrants that need payment to the court and organisations. There are not enough bailiffs in the UK to fulfil the need hence the company is training new people.
No previous experience needed – FULLY PAID TRAINING GIVEN. You are paid during the training period and would then be engaged as a self-employed supplier alongside the largest judicial company of their kind in the UK.
Candidates need to be disciplined, confident, persuasive and enjoy a challenging environment. Roles are available across Twickenham & West London. If anyone lives in West London, the TW postcodes or in SL3, SL4, SL5, SL9, SL0 postcodes then please apply!
All roles are self-employed, earnings are not capped and there is a good platform to build an excellent career and revenue. Successful candidates will need to pass the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB/DBS) check process.
Overview of required bailiff candidate:
- Be from a Police, Military (Air force, Army, Navy), Sales (business development, field sales, client and customer facing sales), HMP prison(Prison officer, Prison Custody Officer, Housing Officer, Immigration Officer, Rent Arrears Officer, Security, Door security, close protection, maritime security, Management & Store Management
- Confident and Self-motivated Good negotiation skills
- Persuasive and Disciplined
- A UK driving licence and access to a car
- Full bailiff training given including certification – No cost to you