If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
£28000 – £32000/annum OTE
W1, West End of London, Greater London
Security Service Engineer
- Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 plus excellent benefits including commission, an on call bonus and overtime
- (Realistic OTE £40,000 +) (Plus Company Car, Fuel card & credit card)
Our client is a leading innovator and a household name with a thriving culture, offering a family of iconic brands.
Due to huge success and growth they are now looking for a dedicated Security Service Engineer to join their ever expanding team.
The successful Security Service Engineer will benefit from an excellent on boarding programme as well as ongoing technical training so candidates without all the necessary skills but with a genuine “can do” attitude will be considered.
Our client rewards loyalty and promotes from within, if you looking for future career progression with a company that is well established with 131 locations around the globe – then this role is for you.
About the Role
- To attend and resolve daily service and maintenance visits where required in your geographical territory
- Looking after your clients is paramount. Offering exceptional levels of customer service with every visit
- Working closely with the Area Supervisor and National Call Centre to effectively manage your daily diary and make the most of your day.
- Be flexible with your working hours where required to meet client demand,.You will be expected once trained to form part of the weekly on call roster within your territory. Overtime rates are payable up to double time.
- Identify and refer potential sales leads (Commission paid for successful leads)
- Be responsible for your own stock, ensuring you have sufficient stock levels of your equipment at all times
What We Need from You:
What would be ideal is experience with commercial security systems such as Access Control, Intrusion Protection, Video Surveillance, Door Entry, Fire Detection, Auto Alarm Verification, Staff Protection, Public Address, Time & Attendance & LED Lighting.
- What is most important to us is a “Can do” attitude – whether your experience is vast or small
- Working knowledge of intruder alarms (Texecom, Galaxy & Artech)
- Working knowledge of Access control systems (PC based & standalone)
- Working knowledge of CCTV systems across analogue & IP platforms
- Field Service experience and being used to working alone.
- A problem solving ability
- Uncapped commission with realistic OTE of £40,000
- Overtime payable at time and a half, and double time on Sunday’s
- Standby On Call Bonus
- Company Car
- Mobile Phone
- Fuel Card & Credit Card for All expenses
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to progress your career in a large company
- Ongoing Training
Sound Interesting? Service Engineers Apply now.
Less than 10