Our client is seeking an experienced and driven Responsible Sourcing Manager to join their Responsible Sourcing team.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
Part of a global membership organisation, Sedex prides itself on making it simpler to do business that is good for everyone and is home to the world’s largest collaborative platform for sharing responsible sourcing data on supply chains. Tens of thousands of companies use this platform and their methodology to manage performance across 4 pillars: labour rights, health & safety, the environment and business ethics.
The Sedex Responsible Sourcing team is expanding so they can apply industry knowledge and best practice to ensure that all investment in the ‘management of’ and ‘development of’ products and services has a clear added value and return on investment for their membership and overall strategic business goals.
The aims of the Responsible Sourcing team are to establish and maintain credibility in responsible sourcing across all 4 pillars, to gather and embed industry knowledge, trends and best practice to support members and future members to achieve their responsible sourcing objectives and to identify, develop and launch relevant industry products, services and education that support member’s needs.
Responsible Sourcing Manager – Key Outputs:
• Responsible for the identification, development and project leadership to existing products and reporting tools on time and within budget
• Specific owner and champion, both internally and externally, for all tools across audit methodology and driving continuous improvement and added value for members
• Working in collaboration with key leading audit businesses and key members to develop the products and guidance / standards to ensure optimum data and reporting quality
• To develop and drive an Audit Quality Programme for audit methodologies to be trialled and rolled out globally
• Ensure all major and relevant stakeholders and members (including the Stakeholder Forum and working groups) are appropriately consulted and considered to support product evolution process
• Researches industry best practice, engages with recognised industry experts and applies insight and trends to feed into product creation
• Identification and creation of reports for members and the wider Responsible Sourcing Community to analyse and summarise information to support improvement, provide insight and meet member reporting needs
• Support Account Managers and Business Development team to support existing and prospective member needs
• Develop content for guides, training and supplementary materials and as appropriate host and communicate at member or wider industry events (conferences, webinars and events)
• Development and coaching of direct report (for one role)
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Project leadership and delivery of product updates
- Lead the communication and engagement of the specific product workgroups
- Development and engagement of external subject matter expert partnerships
- Developing and presenting product updates via webinars and at industry and stakeholder events
- Review and benchmarking of competitor offers
- Continuous development of existing products, services and reporting tools
- Development of the optimised offer across 4 pillars of Labour, Health & Safety, Environment and Business Ethics
- Quality assurance programme of auditing methodology
- Improving audit data quality and reassurance programme
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Responsible Sourcing/Sustainable supply chains with a particular focus on human & labour rights – approximately 5 years’ experience
- Extensive knowledge of social auditing methodologies and working knowledge of managing and developing audit programmes
- Strong facilitation skills to drive responsible sourcing stakeholder engagement and relationship management
Desirable knowledge, skills and experience:
- Understanding/demonstrate experience in ‘beyond audit’ and the principle of continuous improvement
- Experience leading the development or revision of a sustainability standard following ISEAL best practices
- Experience applying the UN Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights in a global supply chain context
- Management and development of direct report(s)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent Project management
- Research skills and analytical skills
- Demonstrate our client’s values – service orientated, quality driven, collaborative, a simplifier and take responsibility