An exciting opportunity has arisen for talented Pastry Chef to join PAUL UK, based in East Acton.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Location: East Acton
Salary: £8.50 to £ 9.50 per hour + benefits
“Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits”
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Pastry Chef to join our highly motivated and focused Patisserie Brigade, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest Ingredients. You will assist the Pastry Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen.
Pastry Chef – Key Responsibilities:
– Responsibility for all production in the bakery including all main night production
– Ensure the smooth and efficient running of patisserie whilst maintaining the highest standards of food production, quality and safety
– Ensure production plan is clearly communicated and followed
– Responsibility for all relevant ingredients and stock control and storage within the department
– Planning the sequence of tasks in order to produce quality goods for all customers
– Ensure accurate calculation of raw product requirements to meet production demand
Pastry Chef – You:
– High quality Pastry background
– Passion for food and customer service
– Superb culinary skills
– Showing passion, energy, speed, and have a can-do attitude, flexibility
– High standards and be quality driven
– Good organisational & communication skills
– Able to work on your own and be a great team player
– A ‘Can do’ attitude
The icing on the cake;
– Generous hourly bonus
– 28 days holiday
– 30% discount on all PAUL UK products
– Free breakfast/lunch/dinner on days worked
– Free tea and coffee on days worked
– Half yearly social events for the whole company
– And many more!
To submit your application for this exciting Pastry Chef opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now to be redirected to our website!