If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
21/12/2018 (16:24) Just Added
* To develop and maintain high standards of customer service in order to maximise the sale of parts
* Interpreting customer and workshop requirements whilst advising customers on the pricing of the parts
* Matching orders against stock within the parts department and inform customers on availability as well as delay in terms of ordering the parts in, for them to either be sold directly to the customer or for them to be fitted in their vehicle
* Ensuring all order are accurately recorded onto the system, including invoicing and any documentation for despatching parts
* Comply with and maintain company policies, standards and procedures relating to quality and customer care within your department
* To conduct all transactions with customers with the utmost courtesy
* Great work ethic and ability to cope with a challenging, fast-paced environment.
* Organisational skills
* Effective communication skills
* Friendly and professional manner, demonstrating integrity and discretion
* An eye for detail
What’s on offer?
* A basic salary of £24,650 with a fantastic bonus potential on top!
* Hours – 42.5 hour per week (days TBC)
* Fast progression within the working environment
* Being at the forefront of a developing dealership/company
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.