If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email when it is available.
If you want to get job availability details for your profession and location then click below to submit details.We will Inform you job availability by email.
19/03/2019 (15:26) Just Added
£25,000 – £30,000
My client is a leading engineering company based in Hook; they pride themselves on not just delivering the best transport, highway, flood risk infrastructure and planning advice but also pushing boundaries and harnessing innovation. They are in a period of massive growth and it is an exciting time to join and shape your future.
• 37.5 hour week
• Attractive bonus scheme
• Private health care
• Pension scheme
• Paid over time
• Life assurance
Requirements & duties:
• Their culture is dynamic and vibrant and their flexible structure enables you to shape your own future.
• Their Infrastructure teams specialises in providing high level advice to mainly private sector clients on planning and design issues relating to Highways SuDs, Sewerage, Building Drainage, Earthworks, n and Utilities Co Ordination/Diversion on Residential, Retail, Industrial and Commercial developments throughout the UK.
• You will be HNC or HND qualified in Civil Engineering, however this is not essential if you can demonstrate sufficient experience in highway or drainage design.
• You will have relevant experience in a similar position.
• You will be proficient in the use of Drainage and Microdrainage software.
• The ability to produce drawings in AutoCAD will be essential.
• An understanding of PDS software in road design would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position then please contact Matt on (phone number removed) or Send your CV